Thursday, September 14, 2017

What is Eden's Edge Studio?


Welcome to Eden's Edge, I am Adam. 

Eden's Edge Studio is an ongoing photographic journey for myself as I collaborate with talented models to create striking images for each of us to add to our portfolios. We are both creative artists seeking a canvas to express our combined vision. We come together to improvise a composition of our talents. I love to document my progress as I learn new techniques and explore new ideas. It also serves as a journal through experimentation using poses, props, and lighting.

I have been a photographer for over twenty years.

To learn more about me, view my complete profile and follow me on Instagram

I created this blog to showcase my studio photography with more adult content than the images I share on my Natural Images blog. Some people cannot appreciate the art found in nude and suggestive images and don't believe that someone who photographs nude models should photograph families and children. There is art in both forms of photography. I understand the viewpoint from both sides, and I allow for this separation in my portfolio.

 So, why did I call it Eden's Edge? 

It is a reference to the bible story of Adam & Eve. They were cast out of the garden, but before they left, I imagine they turned around at Eden's edge.  It lies somewhere between the purity of the garden and the tempest of hell. And there, it seems, is where I view the world. I see both the beauty in it, but also the hell surrounding me. This portfolio is Adam's creation. Here, I explore the female form as art while bordering on the edge of sin. If you do not appreciate my art, then it was not meant for you. I share it here for others to enjoy.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.