Saturday, September 16, 2017

Lacey - Exploring Shadows


With Lacey's help, I was able to explore different lighting techniques by only lighting from the side and slightly behind her. This enabled me to create an implied silhouette by keeping most of her body in shadow, and allowing the light to only shine on the edges of her figure. This technique is called rim lighting. A black lace wrap adds a touch of implied decency, while still being playful giving hints of shapes and forms within the shadows.

Although these images are artistic in nature,
They contain nudity and are Not Safe For Work:













Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography.
I am always looking for new models to collaborate on new ideas.

I am currently located in Aztec, New Mexico, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.