Monday, September 18, 2017

Kahlan - Sheer Beauty


Kahlan is such a fun model to work with. Each of our sessions has produced so many fantastic shots, it is quite difficult to choose favorites. I love shooting different wardrobe and props because it gives the model more creative freedom to act with pieces she may not have used before. The sheath dress in this series is part of my prop kit, as is the fan pictured in a few of the images.

These images are Not Safe For Work:























Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography

I am always looking for models to collaborate on new ideas.

I am currently located in Aztec, New Mexico, USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.