Sunday, September 17, 2017

Creating Art With Kahlan


Working with Kahlan is always a joy!

I had the opportunity to collaborate with her on a concept using dramatic rim lighting techniques in the studio. To achieve the final concept, I converted the images to black-and-white.

This Image was the inspiration for this session, and then we put our own spin on it to showcase Kahlan's beautiful tattoos. I have a collection of inspirational images I refer to when I am planning a photo session, especially with a model as beautiful as Kahlan.

Warning: The following images contain nudity and are Not Safe For Work















Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography.
I am always looking for new models to collaborate on new ideas.

I am currently located in Aztec, New Mexico, USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.