Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Kahlan - Model Portraits


Its always great when a model will help you realize a creative concept.

Kahlan is a wonderful model to work with, and makes selecting favorites a challenge because of the sheer number of good poses she is able to achieve. I came to her with several different ideas in poses and lighting and she was happy to help.

Here are some of my favorite portraits from our most recent session:













Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography.
I am always looking for new models to collaborate on new ideas.

I am currently located in Aztec, New Mexico, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.