Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Lacey - When Formal Becomes Informal


I photographed Lacey several months ago and have been overwhelmed with life changes since then. I wanted to share more from our session and I will be posting a variety from past sessions in the near future. I contacted Lacey through model mayhem and we had a very long session experimenting with light, wardrobe, and posing.

This series began with a classic-white men's dress shirt with cuff-links and a classic black bow tie. It became a kind of strip-tease, with emphasis on the tease. The sexiest thing about this series is not what you see, but what you almost see, or what you think you see. 

The following photographs are suggestive. 
These images are Not Safe For Work.






































































Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography.
I am always looking for new models to collaborate on new ideas.

I am currently located in Aztec, New Mexico, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.