Saturday, September 16, 2017

Kahlan's First Photos


I have yet to share all of my favorite sets with Kahlan. I have had limited shooting time with her, but each of our sessions has gone over two hours and produced hundreds of images from each. I have picked a few favorites in the past but was hesitant to share too much. I have gone back through many sessions and hope to be posting more models soon. This session was held on location in a bed & breakfast and offered a new depth I could not achieve since closing my studio.

The mirror came with the room
 I brought my camera and set the lighting, 
But it was Kahlan who brought life to the images. 

These images are suggestive in nature and contain some nudity, and are Not Safe For Work:

























Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography.
I am always looking for new models to collaborate on new ideas.

I am currently located in Aztec, New Mexico, USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.