Thursday, September 28, 2017

Valentine's Day Boudoir - TBT


If you are trying to decide on a Valentine's Day gift for your sweetheart, you should consider scheduling a boudoir photo shoot. A few sexy shots in new lingerie or just you, wearing nothing but a bed sheet will make a fantastic gift. If you are would feel more comfortable you can schedule a session in your own home and I will bring my lights to you. 


I have pulled a few of my favorites from this recent boudoir photo shoot to give an idea of how many looks I help you achieve during your session:
































If you have an idea for a special editing technique, let me know in advance, so we can set up a special pose that will match your idea perfectly. This queen of hearts pose came to me during the shoot.



Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography.
I am always looking for new models to collaborate on new ideas.

I am currently located in Aztec, New Mexico, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.