Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Shibari: Rope Dress ft. Jay


Definition: Shibari is a Japanese term meaning "to tie." It is an art form which involves weaving intricate knots for binding and suspending people for artistic and erotic purposes.

I find the art of Shibari to be beautiful in how it is interwoven with the body. I have admired this art form for many years and am now confident in my abilities to share them now. It takes a lot of trust to allow yourself to be bound and vulnerable, while at the same time being on display for the camera. I also have to thank Jay, for being an amazing model and volunteering herself to my art. The design you see below is called Hishi Karada, or rope dress, or diamond harness. It has many names and its beautiful no matter what you call it.

:::  WARNING :::
The images below contain nudity and are Not Safe For Work
























Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography

I am always looking for models to collaborate on new ideas

I am currently located in Aztec, NM, USA




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.