Monday, June 29, 2020

This is Jay


I would like to introduce you to a beautiful woman who has graciously agreed to model for me. Her name is Jay, and she is a natural beauty with an instant connection to the camera. Her body flows from pose to pose with ease and her striking green eyes pierce your gaze making it hard to look away. Stay tuned for many more sets from her session as I pore over her images trying to find the best of the best to share with you here.



















Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography

I am always looking for models to collaborate on new ideas

I am currently located in Aztec, NM, USA



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.