Saturday, July 11, 2020

Black Scarf ft. Ophelia


I have a wide variety of scarves to use for fashion and glamour sessions. This black scarf is one of the longest and softest in my collection. Ophelia wore it with nothing else but got full body coverage creating a tube top and skirt from the same piece of fabric. She held it so perfectly she made it incredibly sexy to wear a scarf.



 








 


Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography

I am always looking for models to collaborate on new ideas

I am currently located in Aztec, NM, USA


























OK here's one topless shot from the end of her scarf set


You're welcome ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.