Friday, July 17, 2020

Shibari: Rope Dress ft. Kitty Southpaw


Shibari is a beautiful art form. It compliments the natural curves and shapes of the female form beautifully. Kitty modeled for me sans clothes allowing the rope to wrap and bind around her body.

::: WARNING :::
The following images contain nudity and are Not Safe For Work










And because we have been living through the COVID-19 quarantine, its only fitting that we include some additional protections for our lovely model. This is a hand-made prop mask I created last year which was not initially intended to be so useful in this social distancing world.

 




 


Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography

I am always looking for models to collaborate on new ideas

I am currently located in Aztec, NM, USA



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.