Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Boudoir: Corset & Lace ft. Ophelia vol. 2


Exploring the corset as art.
This is a continuing theme that I have been developing over several years. Every model portrays a different personality while wearing a corset. I love capturing those switches in personality brought on by a specific wardrobe change. This corset is part of my wardrobe kit, as well as the fan, and it always brings out something previously unseen in the model. This particular piece is an under-bust design and because of this it is much more revealing. We elected not to include a bra in this series, instead playing into the sensual design and offering a bit more skin for the camera. The fan offers a bit of a tease as its being used as a cover-up but it doesn't last long...

:: WARNING ::
Some of the images below contain nudity and are not safe for work















Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography

I am always looking for models to collaborate on new ideas

I am currently located in Aztec, NM, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.