Friday, March 6, 2020

Boudoir: Corset & Lace ft. Ophelia vol. 1


Exploring the corset as art and accentuating the allure with a lace fan.
This is a continuing theme that I have been developing for years. Every model portrays a different personality while wearing a corset. I love capturing those switches in personality brought on by a specific wardrobe change. This fan is part of my prop kit and always adds a bit of a tease as its being used as a cover-up but it doesn't last long...

















Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography

I am always looking for models to collaborate on new ideas

I am currently located in Aztec, NM, USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.