Thursday, March 19, 2020

Fine Art Nude ft. Kahlan - TBT


Throwback Thursday!!!
Here is a second look through a past session with Kahlan. This session produced so many fantastic images that I overlooked several portions of the set while creating posts. Here we utilized a chair to both obscure and enhance the nudity in the series.

:: WARNING ::
If the title of this post doesn't make it obvious, 
The images below contain nudity and are not safe for work.










And now a few favorites in black & white








Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography

I am always looking for models to collaborate on new ideas

I am currently located in Aztec, NM, USA

Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.