Monday, October 14, 2019

Black Lace with Dame d'Voltaire


Boudoir in the studio with Dame d'Voltaire. The lace lingerie is part of my wardrobe kit and fit her perfectly. We worked in the studio together for hours playing with different props, wardrobe, and lighting and created a wide array of looks for us both to develop our portfolios. I love working with new people and collaborating to create images I wouldn't be able to create with anyone else.












Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography

I am always looking for models to collaborate on new ideas

I am currently located in Aztec, NM, USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.