Monday, October 14, 2019

Rachelred as Harley Quinn


Halloween is coming and I have begun a new hobby of costume and prop building for cosplay. I hand-built the prop gun, the mallet, the mask, and even the corset body armor she's wearing. I designed and built each of the parts without any reference beyond a passing glance at previous comic book art. While they are all based on Harley Quinn from the comics they are not copying any one design but instead are inspired by all of them. And a huge Thank You goes to Rachelred for modeling my designs for me.






















Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography

I am always looking for models to collaborate on new ideas

I am currently located in Aztec, NM, USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.