Friday, October 11, 2019

Boudoir in Blue ft. Rachelred vol. 1


Boudoir photography is a beautiful and sensual art form. It allows the model to play a role in the studio that is usually kept hidden behind closed doors. Everyone has a different comfort level and their own idea of what boudoir means to them.

Rachelred is a talented model and very comfortable with herself and posing for the camera. During our initial conversations about our next collaboration, we discussed doing boudoir but she had very little of her own lingerie that would work for a photo shoot. I arranged for her to try out several sets of lingerie from a local store and added those pieces to my wardrobe kit specifically for her to wear during her session. The models I work with usually bring their own wardrobe or browse through my existing kit to add diversity to their session. I keep a variety of sizes and styles of lingerie, accessories, and props for different themes in the studio.













Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography

I am always looking for models to collaborate on new ideas

I am currently located in Aztec, NM, USA



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.