Thursday, October 26, 2017

Hollywood Glamour featuring Cherry Brandi - TBT


 Cherry Brandi came to me with an idea for a photo shoot emulating classic Hollywood glamour. She had a few samples of the type of photos that she wanted, and after studying them for a short time, I was able to engineer a lighting setup to match the style she wanted. They looked good in color, but converting them to black & white changed them into the vintage shots she was after.


I have worked with Brandi twice before, and each time we have come out of our sessions with so many great photos, its hard to pick favorites. This session lasted only half as long as our previous meetings, but produced just as many fantastic shots. I have selected several favorites to share here, but there are even more that will have to wait for another time...














































































Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography.
I am always looking for new models to collaborate on new ideas.

I am currently located in Aztec, New Mexico, USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.