Thursday, October 26, 2017

Cherry Brandi - In Color - TBT


My previous post included an all black & white set of classic Hollywood inspired photos of Cherry Brandi and I couldn't be happier with how well they turned out. That session was photographed in color and later converted to black & white to achieve the vintage look. There are some subjects that look better in color, and some that are fantastic in black & white. I think you'll agree that Cherry Brandi is able to do both very well.


I have pulled together some of my favorite color images of Cherry Brandi from our latest photo shoot:































Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography.
I am always looking for new models to collaborate on new ideas.

I am currently located in Aztec, New Mexico, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.