Thursday, October 19, 2017

Head Shots and Boudoir in One Session for Becca - TBT

Last month, I held a "Random Like" contest on Facebook, and Rebecca was the lucky winner.
To celebrate my page's third birthday on Facebook, I posted a short message saying I would choose one "like" from that message to receive a FREE photo session. There were only a few people who replied, making it a short list of possible winners.

I met with Rebecca to discuss the type of photos she wanted, and we came up with a dozen ideas for poses and styles. We started off with formal head shots, and moved on to pinup and then boudoir.


While she was very shy about what to show and what to cover up, she warmed up to the camera rather quickly, and soon felt much more comfortable in my studio. By taking it slow, and starting with head shots, she got a feel for how I take photos and I was able to observe her mannerisms and incorporate her natural posture in the way I asked her to pose. Near the end of the session time, she was getting into my prop box and going through my wardrobe collection trying on different outfits and playing for the camera.


Below are a selection of images from our session:































 















 










Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography.
I am always looking for new models to collaborate on new ideas.

I am currently located in Aztec, New Mexico, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.