Thursday, October 1, 2020

F**K Cancer!!!


October is breast cancer awareness month!
The amazing Ophelia K was more than happy to help me bring this set together and fight the ongoing stigma around breast cancer. According to the National Breast Cancer Awareness Foundation, 1 in 8 women in the United States will develop breast cancer in her lifetime. On average, every 2 minutes a woman is diagnosed with breast cancer in the United States. There are over 3.5 million breast cancer survivors in the United States. Please consider donating to this foundation.

More images of Ophelia are below:





 
 


 

 
 
 

Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography

I am always looking for models to collaborate on new ideas

I am currently locate in Aztec, NM, USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.