Sunday, October 11, 2020

Shibari: Rope Bindings with Jay vol. 1

 


I had the good fortune to work with Jay for another amazing photo shoot. We shot together for nearly two hours and came up with some stunning images. She has the ability to connect with the camera and is very expressive without a word being spoken. Our most recent session included a wide range of genres including portraits, boudoir, glamour, bindings and bondage.
















Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography

I am always looking for models to collaborate on new ideas

I am currently located in Aztec, NM, USA

My Studio Instagram

My Shibari Instagram

Jay's Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.