Monday, June 8, 2020

Boudoir: Corset & Lace ft. Ophelia vol. 7


Exploring the corset as art.
This is a theme I have been developing for several years. Every model portrays a different personality while wearing a corset. I love capturing those personality changes brought on by a specific wardrobe change. This piece is from her personal collection and is paired with her netted garter stockings. In this set we begin the strip tease portion of the collection. Removing one layer at a time, bottoms first, the strip tease begins...

:: WARNING ::
The following images contain nudity and are Not Safe For Work















   









Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography

I am always looking for models to collaborate on new ideas

I am currently located in Aztec, NM, USA




No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.