Thursday, April 11, 2019

Armed: Un-Concealed Carry - TBT


Tattoos, Guns, and Attitude. I've worked with Roxie several times and I haven't had the chance to share all her photos. So here I have an addition to my Throw Back Thursday posts. All the guns belong to her, are unloaded, and safe to pose with in the studio. No ammunition was even brought into the building to ensure safety for both of us. The series was a lot of fun to shoot and includes a lot of her favorite firearms and masks. The images below contain nudity and are NSFW


























Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography

I am always looking for models to collaborate on new ideas

I am currently located in Aztec, NM, USA


THE END ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.