Sunday, April 7, 2019

Curtain Call ft. Kat


Studio photography has the potential to get repetitive and stale. How do you avoid that? You have to find a way to reinvent and renew your small space. Props are a great way to add a little variety to each pose and it gives the model something to interact with as well. In this instance, my prop of choice wa a set of sheer, white curtains I have hung in my studio. I didn't have to give much direction here. My main instruction was to wrap yourself in the fabric and play a sexy peek-a-boo game with the camera. Its one of those series where you want to keep looking to see if there's more to see.














Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography. 

I am always looking for models to collaborate on new ideas.

I am currently located in Aztec, NM, USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.