Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Card Guard - The Ace of Spades


As a continuation of my mask-making  hobby, here is the next edition. These are based on the idea of the card guard from the Alice madness video game. The suit of the card is embedded in the face of the skull making the eyes disappear within the design. The skull bikini is another of my creative builds for this session. I used two Halloween skull decorations with some creative manipulation and a special paint job to match them to the skull mask. I love the juxtaposition of the horror mask on a beautiful model. Thanks to Kat for helping me showcase this design.

















Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography

I am always looking for models to collaborate on new ideas

I am currently located in Aztec, NM, USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.