Friday, April 17, 2020

Rose Petals ft. Ophelia


This series began as an idea to recreate the rose petal scene from American Beauty. However the limitations of my small studio and the height of the model kept that idea from being reproduced. I wasn't able to get as high as necessary to get the proper angle on KOphelia. The rose petals did get featured all around (and sometimes on) her body.

:: WARNING ::
The images below contain nudity and are not safe for work







Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography

I am always looking models to collaborate on new ideas

I am currently located in Aztec, NM, USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.