Thursday, April 9, 2020

Fine Art Nude ft. Kat vol. 1


Throwback Thursday
Revisiting a past session showcasing dramatic lighting and the female form. The window is one of my custom built light modifiers which I can use to create the appearance of sunlight filtering through a window panel that creates beautiful, soft side lighting. The shadow side is actually lit similarly with another custom made light modifier and the two are placed opposite each other in the studio to create this effect. This gives me the option of including it in the frame or using it only as a light source and cropping it out completely.

:: WARNING ::
The images below contain nudity and are not safe for work










Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography

I am always looking for models to collaborate on new ideas

I am currently located in Aztec, NM, USA



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.