Thursday, September 24, 2020

Custom Leather Chest Harness ft. Ophelia vol. 1

 


Ophelia in leather and denim. I custom made this leather chest harness on a mannequin using average measurements and allowing for a real-world fitting with adjustable straps. I took several hours to test and re-fit the lengths and angles to make a pleasing design. I used a selection of different lengths of leather, rivets, and steel rings. It fit Ophelia very well although there were a few slips as she moved around.



















Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography

I am always looking for models to collaborate on new ideas

I am currently located in Aztec, NM, USA

My Instagram

Ophelia's Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.