Thursday, September 20, 2018

Melissa Goofing Off - TBT


ec-clec-tic

e-klektik

adjective

1. deriving ideas, style, or taste from a broad and diverse range of sources

This description is perfect for Melissa. Her personality and natural connection with the camera was amazing. She is the only person I have ever worked with who could pull off this combination of wardrobe. A pink tutu, bowler hat, and striped stockings aren't something most people would even consider putting together but she pulled them all off beautifully.

















Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography

I am always looking for models to collaborate on new ideas

I am currently located in Aztec, NM, USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.