Monday, November 20, 2017

Sheer Beauty featuring Mileah


I love how my prop kit can spark new ideas for the direction of a session. Although Mileah brought some of her own wardrobe, she was having a lot of fun digging through mine and jumping in with new ideas.

I have created so many DIY modifiers for my studio, I have even turned a prop into a useable light source. It was an old window from what may have been a loft. I built a lined box around the glass on one side keeping an opening just large enough for one speedlight and one is all it takes. Here Mileah's pose leads toward the ight source of this window and with the addition of a gridded speedlight above and to camera right it gives a very light separation between mileah's hair and the backdrop. But enough about how it was done, lets share some of the images of this setup.












Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography.
I am always looking for new models to collaborate on new ideas.

I am currently located in Aztec, New Mexico, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.