Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Introducing Nixie Fae

 


Nixie Fae is starting her modeling career and happy to work with me to create some amazing art in my studio. Our first meeting took over five hours and we created so many different looks and genres it has kept me busy editing and I will be sharing her photos over the course of the next month as I continue to edit her amazing session. This first set has her in a bustier from my wardrobe kit and using my favorite chair.

::: WARNING ::: The images below contain nudity and are Not Safe For Work
















Thank you for taking the time to view and appreciate my photography

I am always looking for models to collaborate on new ideas

I am currently located in Aztec, NM, USA






No comments:

Post a Comment

Be respectful to my models. All comments are moderated. Hateful or disrespectful content will not be shared with the models or posted here.